||February 07, 2018
||Work From Home, New York
AppleInsider, the definitive place to receive Apple news, rumors, reviews and tips since 1997, seeks a senior editor to help oversee and grow one of the top tech sites on the internet. As the next generation of Apple users immerse themselves in the company's ecosystem, you must earn their trust as their go-to expert, with deep knowledge of the company's storied history, as well as fingers on the pulse of what's next. Applicants must prove they can:
* Be able to produce accurate, exciting stories under constant pressure of deadlines.
* Optimize headlines and content for SEO and social media, drawing in new readers and generating shares.
* Have experience with breaking news coverage.
* Help oversee a global team of writers who produce dozens of stories every day.
* Write everything from news to editorials to reviews to tips, beating the competition consistently in a high-pressure environment.
* Dig and find the kinds of exclusive stories that satisfy our passionate readers and help carry on AppleInsider's legacy of excellence.
Working at AppleInsider provides a major platform for a writer to establish their voice and distinct personality while connecting with a tech savvy worldwide audience of millions. This is a challenging and rewarding leadership role that demands skill and expediency, in addition to the ability to collaborate, communicate with, and help manage others in a face paced envoirnment.
This is a work from home position, offering you the convenience of no commute. Applicants who live in the eastern time zone will be preferred for daytime news availability, but other locations will be considered for editors willing to work earlier or later.
Apply Here: https://goo.gl/vYi4Ym