||January 29, 2018
||Remote Office, All Locations
Daily News Digital Content Editor – Part-Time
Location: Remote Office (Eastern Time Zone)
Leading online trade publisher located in the Philadelphia suburbs is seeking a Daily News Digital Content Editor to aggregate and deliver industry relevant and timely news for publication in our daily eNewsletter and website.
As the Daily News Digital Content Editor, you will:
- Conduct daily news searches to seek content that is relevant and current within a specific finance industry segment (full training will be provided).
- Edit and prepare press releases received from industry sources and contacts
- Write, edit and post all news stories for the Daily eNewsletter and website utilizing a content management system.
- Four-year degree – (Communications or Journalism degree preferred but not required)
- 1-5 five years’ experience working for a media company in digital content creation
- Experience working with content management systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Analytics experience preferred (not required).
- Finance industry knowledge a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn stable supplemental income with numerous opportunities for expansion into article writing assignments across our many publishing properties.
We are seeking a long-term team player.
Hours: 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM Daily – Roughly 10 – 12 hours per week.
For learn more about us, please visit www.equipmentfa.com
Please email resume and brief cover letter to:
(no phone calls please)