We are seeking a professional, motivated, creative sales leader with a proven track record of selling print and digital media advertising. This position offers the opportunity for the right candidate to partner with our creative leadership team to help grow our sales, and prospect new clients, as well as work with our current dynamic client base.
- Research, prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline dates
- Develop clear and effective client proposals
- Keep abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with clients
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows
- Offer world-class customer service, maintain existing relationships with high-level clients, initiate new sales, negotiate and close deals.
We welcome applicants with the following experience:
- Business to Consumer magazine advertising sales
- Ad agency sales negotiation experience
- CRM platforms and client database systems, such as MagHub or Magazine Manager
- Successful price negotiations
- Business development and/market analysis
- Trade show exhibiting sales and marketing
- Meeting strict deadlines
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Strategic planning experience and problem-solving skills
- Strong company team presence and one on one coaching skills
- Deep proven understanding of the sales process
- Office 365 and MailChimp (or something similar)
We are a small company with a family friendly, informal, team-oriented work environment. This position is based in Northglenn, Colorado. This is not a telecommuting position. Only local candidates need apply. No relocation is offered. 6-8 trips are required throughout the year.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume. For consideration, your application package must include your full-time salary requirements. Benefits are available, and a 401k is offered.