||January 12, 2018
Discern Health is a rapidly growing Baltimore-based consulting firm providing strategic direction and solutions to government and nonprofit agencies, health insurers, and life sciences companies. We focus on quality strategies, performance measurement, and value-based care.
The Communications Coordinator will gather content, produce and disseminate marketing and communication products, and provide support for a wide range of client-facing and internal products. This position will integrate content from multiple sources into draft and final versions to be published through e-newsletters, websites, and social media to effectively reach our various audiences.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, an ideal candidate will have positive energy, the confidence to suggest new ideas, and an eye for design and editing.
Client-facing responsibilities include:
- Research and gather content in conjunction with project teams to produce client e-newsletters (approx. 4 per month)
- Coordinate communications with project teams in planning client advisory board sessions and other client events
- Develop presentation templates for staff use with clients
- Assist VP of Operations in utilizing external resources such as printers, graphic design, and copy editing to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Build communication schedules, timelines, and process documents for the project teams
Internal responsibilities include:
- Manage Discern’s website content (incl. rotation of photos, issue briefs, case study rotation)
- Investigate, recommend, and coordinate production of video vignettes and/or webinars to highlight Discern capabilities
- Gather, develop, and draft articles and disseminate monthly company external e-newsletter
- Support high-level business development presentation efforts
- Create a consistent graphic design and look and feel for company marketing pieces
- Use social media outlets (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) for Discern messaging, recruitment, and awareness campaigns
- Measure traffic and analyze data of online resources
- Coordinate communications for staff and special events
- Research and recommend effective technology solutions for business communication (videoconferencing)
- Work with senior leadership to define, review, and implement organizational messaging goals
- Build communication schedules, timelines, and process documents for internal projects
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field
- At least 1 year of B2B (business-to-business) communications or marketing experience
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- The ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience writing copy, editing, and/or proofreading content preferred
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2018