||December 06, 2017
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group seeks a motivated and experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join the Corporate Information Technology department. The individual will develop, integrate and support key Enterprise infrastructure solutions.
- Provide enterprise-wide system and network support for a Dell Server infrastructure
- Troubleshoot system issues
- Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures
- Manage patches and updates
- Participate in the definition and implementation of system components, following best practices, including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades
- Technologies supported in this high availability 24/7 enterprise environment include: Windows Operating Systems, VMWare, Citrix XenApp, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Enterprise Voice, Active Directory, and Storage Area Networks
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Immediate authorization to work in the US
- 7+ years relevant systems analysis/support experience
- 7+ years of experience directly administering and supporting Microsoft Window Server
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, NTFS and DFS
- Networking TCP/IP, VoIP, DNS and DHCP.
- Understanding of industry best practices surrounding proper maintenance and support of a 24x7 server infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting and automation
- 4+ years of experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/Online Administration
- Experience with SharePoint Migration Planning and Execution (Cloud to Cloud, On-Premises to Cloud, On-Premises to On-Premises)
- Experience with Microsoft Workflow Foundation, Microsoft Workflow Manager
- Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflow for Office 365 and SharePoint
- Physical capability to install/de-install server equipment in a data center environment
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2018