Asset TV is looking for an ambitious financial journalist to join its growing team covering investments and personal finance. This role is best suited for a candidate with knowledge of and a passion for finance that is looking to be on air talent. You will become an integral part of the Editorial team, reporting to the Head of Programming, and will have full responsibility for covering a number of segments of the industry and asset classes.
When applying for this position please include a link to your showreel.
• Create, research, report, edit and execute video content for the Asset TV network
• Follow distinct verticals in finance and curate original programs
• Provide daily content to the digital marketing team for promotion
• Establish working relationships with Asset TV viewers and industry professionals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience covering finance or business news
• Excellent writing skills, impeccable grammar; proficiency in AP style
• Meticulous attention to details; strong analytical skills; good interpersonal skills
• Goal-driven, self-starter – ability to work under nominal supervision
• Comfortable using technology and tools to deliver news to a highly knowledgeable viewer base
Job Type: Full-time
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2017