||March 21, 2018
||Newspapers / Wires
||Work from home., All Locations
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for writers to contribute list-based buzz articles for TheThings.com. TheThings is a site for all topics funny, trendy, and feel-good.
Are you a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest viral trends? If so, then you are just what we're looking for at TheThings! As a freelance writer, you will create original, informative and eye-catching articles that our audience is craving to read.
- love stories and images that make you "lol," "aww," and even give you goosebumps?
- love adding your own personal touch with images and gifs to keep readers entertained?
- want to make money while contributing to a site that shares your vision?
- have a progressive outlook on current issues and trends?
- love writing funny and informative articles?
- write publication-ready articles that require little to no editing?
- have experience in publishing?
- 2-3 links to your published work
- 5 relevant pitches that you think would appear on TheThings
- Only applicants containing relevant writing samples and pitches will be considered
Do you think you'd be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member of the TheThings family? Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on? If yes, don't miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2018