True North Custom provides strategic marketing solutions for more than 400 clients nationwide. Offering custom content via digital, print, and online communications, we help our clients target myriad audiences through advanced analytics and strategic marketing messages designed to move readers to action.
Our client strategy is built on three primary services—modeling, marketing, and measurement—which together provide a comprehensive approach to healthcare marketing and communications.
What We Offer
- Flexible work options
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity, and open communication
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
- Cultivation of each team member’s talent and leadership abilities through continuing education and a commitment to offering opportunities for internal career growth. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspective from every member of our team.
We are seeking an experienced wordsmith who understands what it takes to craft marketing content that connects with a variety of readers and consumers in a way that drives meaningful consumer action and ROI for our clients.
True North writers are responsible for understanding how to develop focused, accurate, inventive, and valuable copy for myriad healthcare audiences, including consumers and providers. Writers must understand how to satisfy each client’s vision, goals, and strategic marketing initiatives in their writing by using the appropriate stylistic preferences, voice, tone, and readership level. Responsibilities include:
- Writing innovative copy related to the healthcare industry
- Researching and incorporating relevant data and information into the development of content that supports each article’s objective
- Ensuring each client’s stylistic preferences, vision, and voice are understood and embraced in order to provide copy that will resonate with the client’s intended audience
- Proofreading client-provided copy to ensure consistency with stylistic and brand preferences
- Conducting interviews with physicians, executives, and other healthcare professionals to incorporate informative and interesting perspective into custom-written articles
- Creating truly original copy in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with a fun-loving team focused on providing comprehensive marketing plans for clients
- 5+ years of experience writing marketing content (healthcare or clinical writing experience a plus)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and sophisticated interviewing and research skills
- Ability to strategize with editors and clients to create targeted content for each project
- Refined organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Residency in or relocation to the Chattanooga, Tenn. area
No phone calls, please.