Resources for Media Ethics
- Accuracy in Media (AIM) -- investigates complaints of media misdeeds.
- American Society of Newspaper Editors (ASNE) Ethics Code Page
- Center for International Media Ethics
- Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America
- Indiana University School of Journalism -- Ethics Case Studies
- Journal of Mass Media Ethics
- Media Matters -- PBS series examining reporting ethics.
- Media Research Center/ -- conservative media watchdog group.
- Media Watch -- challenging racism, sexism and violence in the media through education and action.
- News Watch -- resource for fair coverage of minorites, people of color, and lesbians/gays.
- Online Journalism Review's Ethics Section
- Poynter Institute's Ethics Journal
- Poynter Online's Ethics Tipsheets
- Radio-Television News Directors Association (RTNDA) Ethics Projects
- Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) - Code of Ethics
Check out the latest books on Media Ethics from Amazon.com.