Do you love writing? Engaging with people online? Influencing others?
The SPR Agency is a Scottsdale-based public relations, social media and marketing company looking for public relations and social media marketing interns who are self-starters, consider themselves social media savvy and are looking to build their resume while working for a company that can offer plenty of experience.
At the SPR Agency, you’ll use your creativity and mastery of the English language to put together and execute fun and effective social media marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms.
Training is provided.
This paid internship will offer you valuable real-world experience and help prepare you for a career in public relations and social media marketing.
A Public Relations / Social Media Marketing Intern must be:
* Able to write news articles and blog posts
* Familiar with social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress, Google+, Yelp, etc. (Training available)
* Able to create content for various web and print projects
* Able to add to branding projects with creative ideas, tag lines, etc.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* In possession of exceptional communication skills
* Detail oriented with superior organizational abilities
* Willing to work hard and be a part of our winning team
Skills that give you an added edge:
* Ability to take good photos with a camera or smart phone
* Working knowledge of Photoshop
* Some working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
Please submit a resume, including classes completed or currently attending that pertain to this internship and a writing sample to email@example.com. Call (480) 235-1707 with any questions you may have about this internship.
The SPR Agency will review each applicant’s social profile as part of the hiring process.
College credit may be available with consent of your college.
Public Relations / Social Media / Marketing Internship (Summer, 2014)
15 hours per week
Begin Date: August 25 – End Date: December 15
$1,250 stipend and College Credit (when approved by your college)