Asia Society Online is looking for a talented multimedia intern to help create editorial content. The ideal candidate would be proficient in Final Cut Pro, have a keen eye for good visuals and be able to work independently, helping the online team produce rich-media editorial content for our institutional website (AsiaSociety.org), edit and produce photo and video packages, identify newsworthy clips and spotlight the best of complete programs and help produce content for syndication through YouTube, FORA.tv and other content partners.
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Photoshop.
• Strong photo, video and audio editing skills.
• Strong news judgment.
• Basic HTML and CMS (especially in Drupal platform) preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure/time constraints.
• Good organization skills and ability to work independently required.
• Proficiency in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.) preferred.
To be eligible for this internship, applicants must be based in the New York City area. Please note that Asia Society internships are unpaid; school credit is available for students. The Multimedia Intern is expected to work at least 20 hours per week, for a minimum of nine to 12 weeks.
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter, résumé, relevant video URLs to:
Producer, Asia Society Online
No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.