Marketing Intern(Greater Charlotte area, North Carolina)
WMF is a global brand founded in Germany in 1853. We have been making cooking, eating and drinking into an experience for 160 years, as we say Life Tastes Great! WMF Americas includes four brands, WMF, Kaiser Bakeware, Alfi Carafes and Silit Cookware. This is a unique opportunity because the marketing intern will be able to work with the marketing department on various marketing initiatives from traditional to online marketing including market research, social media, online campaigns and more!
• Support the marketing and e-commerce department
• Assist with online marketing campaigns for the e-commerce (www.wmfamericas.com) site including, email campaigns, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and blogger promotions.
• Research and develop relationships with home and cooking bloggers.
• Assist in drafting press releases
• Contribute to market research initiatives including, digital content creation, brands, products and trends.
• Preparation sales support materials including sell sheets and planograms
• Writing, editing and proofreading
• Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Communications major preferred
• Must be currently enrolled in a 4 year college or university
• Passion to learn about traditional and online marketing
• Big plus to have graphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop but not required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Team player with a creative competitive attitude with the willingness to express new ideas and contribute.
All internships are unpaid however we will participate in course credit that your college may offer for internships
To Apply: please email resume to: email@example.com