Pravassa is a NYC-based wellness company. We bring people together who are looking to rejuvenate, restore and restart their way of life. Offering wellness advice, fitness and spa reviews as well as travel opportunities around the world, Pravassa provides the opportunity to shift perspective, expand the mind and be open to new experiences, which have positive, life-changing effects.
Pravassa is seeking a self-motivated health & wellness enthusiast who excels in writing and
social media communications to join the team as an online intern. This is a great opportunity to develop your portfolio and network with likeminded individuals as part of the rising wellness industry. Writing experience and savy social media know how is required.
Intern would be asked to manage online vacation listings, update Pravassa’s social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) by listing event information and other promotions with themes pertinent to Pravassa’s brand, research and write for Pravassa.com and other tasks as requested.
Hours: 3-10 hours/week depending on the given month’s calendar requests.
Note: Intern may work remotely as duties are completed online.
This internship is NOTpaid, but we are happy to provide school credit if requested
If interested, please contact email@example.com forwarding a resume, writing samples and/or your website/blog address.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess professional skills in writing and research
- US based location with access to Skype
-A love for health & wellness. An interest in yoga and travel are a bonus!
- Manage online vacation listings by updating relevant yoga and event websites with necessary information
- Assist with Pravassa’s social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Research and write small 250 word pieces for Pravassa.com, including wellness challenges and property reviews.
- Other assignments as requested