A Designer Jewellery label has just launched their online editorial blog and are looking for talented. ambitious contributors who would like to submit content about art, culture, fashion, literature music and history.
The New York based internationally stocked, celebrity loved label has a very clear style and aesthetic and the editorial will be released weekly with new content covering the label's latest influences and inspirations. You will be expected to do at least one post a week (one post is about 300-400 words)
This is not just another fashion blog reporting on what everyone else is! We find original inspiring content to show our viewers. Content they can add to their own creative mood boards and inspiration folders. We find concepts that you haven't heard, art that moves you and unique stories that will wow you.
We speak to those who are style focused not trend following. They are individuals, they are intelligent and creative.
We are looking for contributors to work closely to the designer and Editor in Chief to provide new inspirations and influence posts.
This is the perfect position for a very cool individual who wants to extend their portfolio or CV with published work under an internationally known fashion house. You will learn the ins and outs of digital editorial and play a key role in the development of the blog.
This is a brand new editorial blog, we plan on extending quickly. There is definitely room for expansion and to move up to editor positions.
What a fantastic chance and opportunity for some people who want to make a meaningful and intelligent contribution to high fashion but are unsure of where or how to start.
- university or college student studying media, journalism or a related/relevant degree
- a keen blogger with a unique/distinct style
- ambitious and self-motivated
- extremely stylish with excellent taste, an eye for detail
- intelligent with perfect grammar and a great vocabulary
- be able to express your personality in a piece with sophistication and professionalism to adhere to a high end label
- have a laptop and know your way around blogging and social media platforms
- A bit about you, send your pinterest, your blog, your facebook anything that gives us an idea of who you are and your style and taste.
- tell us your five favourite designer or top five inspiration sources (be yourself completely, we don't want to hear whats hot we want to hear what's you)
- your creative CV or links to your work (if you don't have work no problem why not write a small paragraph or two about something that inspires you)
Looking forward to hearing from you - We are ready to inspire the world when you are!