Pace Communications, one of the largest content marketing agencies in the country, is now accepting resumes for an Editorial Intern.
Pace is one of the largest and most successful agencies of its type in the world – our people are recognized as leaders in the field and our account list includes some of the North America’s most successful brands – including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, USAirways,Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart.
- Research story ideas, topics and events
- Fact-check front-of-book articles and client news & events for back-of-book department
- Light editing, proofreading and copywriting
- Update writer database
- Manage magazine mailing list
- Assist with generating and filing writer contracts
- Help coordinate conversion of print issue to digital edition
- Work with digital team to post print magazine content to magazine web site
- Demonstrable writing skills
- WordPress or familiarity with web content management systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a deadline driven environment
Please apply directly to this link (all other applicants will be ignored): https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6964362