The Medical Tourism Association, the only international non-profit organization in the medical tourism industry is looking for an enthusiastic intern to contribute to the content development of our magazine and other social media channels. Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing potential authors for the magazine
- Contributing to the writing for the news and educational content of the magazine and newsletters.
- Assisting in distribution databases, add new distribution contacts.
- Writing content for blogs and other social media channels.
Applicants must be current students within two years of earning an undergraduate degree (juniors and seniors) or current graduate students
- Must demonstrate proficiency speaking and writing in the English language Good
- Good writing skills and the ability to recognize grammatical and factual errors.
- Relevant coursework or experience in a cross-format environment (text, video, photos, interactive/graphics, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of online and social media news venues.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail; able to multi-task and manage projects as assigned.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
This is a paid internship with the ability to work remotely and coming to our offices at least twice a month. Please, send your resume to Cristina Cardona at: email@example.com