Dallas, Texas based, The JM.Red Group is a team of supreme idea generators led with true passion for indie talent.
We've been spreading the word about indie artists and people making a positive impact in the community for over 12 years. Our company places a high value on talent and fostering creativity unhindered by typical industry methods.
Our clients are:
- Indie Artists
- Spoken Word Artists
- Independent Record Labels
- Visual Artists
- Boutique Retailers
- People Making a Difference
- Building client media lists organically
- Building media lists using VOCUS software (training provided)
- Proofreading and/or drafting press releases and media alerts
- Attending select client meetings/conference calls
- Social media updates
While this is an unpaid internship, it is an excellent opportunity to learn more about arts and entertainment pr and gain working knowledge in a growing sector.
To apply, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website is www.thejmredgroup.com.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.