We are currently looking for Marketing/Communications students who are interested in interning for a
fitness and wellness company working in local as well as national and international markets.
This is a non-paid internship, however college credit is available as an option for those
interested. This internship is located at our main office in downtown White Plains.
Various internships are available year-round; schedules are flexible and can work around
the student's availability. Internships are available in three-month increments or longer,
depending on the agreement.
Responsibilities - Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements - Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.