Are you a college student or recent graduate or looking to break into the interactive entertainment field? Then our Multimedia Company needs you.
We are looking for candidates to work closely with our online and print magazine editors. To gain experience in Journalism, music entertainment, public relations, web development, marketing, social networking, advertising, and graphic design. We offer incentives to our interns, which include but not limited to, Event tickets, Product giveaways, and more.
• CMNY Multimedia Group offers internships year-round on a rolling basis.
• The length of internship and hours per week are negotiable,
Note: we prefer interns to be available for the majority of a 4-hour business day on a combination of weekdays (Mon/Wed/Fri, Tue/Thurs, or Mon-Fri).
• Interns must stay for the length of a semester or the whole summer.
• This is an unpaid internship.
• Interns will be monitored and applied as needed to job task as per the Internship Coordinator or related to the entertainment industry i.e. fashion, web development, music, models, etc.
Students or recent graduates of any majors are encouraged. The ideal candidates are:
- · Familiar and have some experience and/or education related to web and/or media technologies.
- · Must be able to work independently and persistently on intern projects.
- · Must have excellent organization and communications skills.
- · Must also possess strong networking and relationship building skills and integrity and strong work ethics.
Duties are based on skill level and location of intern they include:
- · Information Gathering and Data Entry
- · Internet Researching to find new content for web and print publication
- · Writing and Posting on our website/Facebook/Twitter/all social media
- · Post bulletins, blogs, forums, message boards, etc…
- · Be apart of brainstorming sessions for different ideas based upon certain subjects
- · Creating, Managing and Executing various Marketing Projects
- · Depending on your location, may need to attend talent searches, competitions, etc…
- · Special projects as assigned by management
- · Make phone calls to talent to follow-up on interviews, paperwork, etc…
- Cell phone or landline where you can make unlimited free local phone calls
- Internet Access
- A Home Computer / Laptop (necessary but not needed for all Job descriptions)
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Internet savvy
Days/Hours: Flexible but would prefer at least 10 hours weekly
Pay: Unpaid / college credits (if applicable), agency reference and recommendation letter
Candidates that meet the above requirements, send your resume to:
fax resume to (718) 447 1984 or call Kevin Sutton at (347) 466 5122